This is for all of you who knew I actually have a lot more Brown Family Reunion pics that are just hanging out on my computer. Maybe they have found their way to facebook, but then again, maybe not. Either way, good memories are always welcome, right?
To start us off... Girls Night In! Tracie did a great job of planning pretty much the whole reunion, we had something to do together every day. It made the question "So... what do you want to do?" unnecessary.
For the girls night in we did face masks and nails, just relaxed and watched a movie (or at least had one on in the background because I honestly don't have a clue what movie it was). The masks were super cool because they were BLACK! Who has ever heard of a black face mask? The only down side... The Little kids were scared of us.
I tried to smile, but my mask had hardened and made my face almost immovable.
After face masks all I remember is falling asleep on the couch while waiting for the boys to get back from their Guys Night Out, getting some much needed rest.
Baby Shower!
I was in charge of the Girls Night Out. Having never gone out with just girls in Anchorage, I had NO idea what to do, then the idea came... why don't we just have a surprise baby shower for Kristen! There were multiple times I thought the whole thing was going to fall apart completely but somehow it all worked out.
Kristen had decided she wasn't going to join us for our night out so she could go home and get some rest, but considering the entire night was focused around her we had to find a way to keep her involved for just a little longer. So we decided to move the party to her house. I'm pretty sure she was less than ecstatic to come home to a house full of people when all she wanted to do was sleep, but luckily she let us stay for a while :)
We did some Delivery Day mad libs... which were hilarious.
We also took pics with 'Mom' guessing if we thought it would be a boy or a girl. Looks like in this case, the majority lost.
(Tracie, Kris, Jen, Claire, Gigi)
(Beth, Trish, Me)
We also wrote notes on diapers for mom & dad. Some were words of encouragement and others were bound to get a laugh.
The lovely Prego woman.
I made this adorable diaper cake! It's the most crafty I'd been for a long time.
Saying Goodbye and letting Kristen relax a little bit.
Thanks for letting us crash your party that night Kristen! I love you!
All around I think everyone had fun and enjoyed getting to have a baby shower for our wonderful S.I.L. We may not have the opportunity to do this again for a long time!














No comments:
Post a Comment