Everyday I wake up to another Crazy day. A day filled with classes to attend, hours of homework to do, and a wonderful husband to see hopefully for longer than 15 mins at a time. Oh... the life of a college student...
In truth its not all that bad. I'm sure we will look back at this time in our life and miss what we have now. We are definitely going to have things to laugh about later.
As I was walking to class recently I thought, "Wow, what a beautiful place this is." Everything from the green grass, to the palm trees, to the colorful flowers and birds, to the blue skies and puffy white clouds. This is an area that I walk by at least once everyday. I thought I might share it with you.
The Sunsets in Hawaii are gorgeous. Unfortunately, most of the time you don't see much of them from where we live. The sun disappears behind the mountains long before the sun ever actually sets. When we get to see the sky lit up in bright colors it is definitely something worth taking time to watch. We were in town one evening and as we were driving I saw this awesome building, before I knew it I was pulling over to take a picture of the scene. Super cool architecture... Super lame camera phone...
Although I really like how it ended up turning out.
Matt is working at the Polynesian Cultural Center helping out with the Haunted Lagoon for Halloween. Which basically means he gets to pretend its Halloween every night! Some nights while he is off scaring people, I walk around outside and can hear screaming and haunting noises coming from PCC's general direction. When he gets home at night I understand a little better why people were scared...
Every night he comes home looking a little different, so I never know what to expect. Needless to say... I don't usually go to bed before he gets home, for fear of waking up to a clown, a joker, a creature of the night, or an axe murderer standing in the doorway. The half awake version of me is not always nice, and sometimes a little irrational - We wouldn't want a permanent claw mark along the entire length of Matt's face...
Matt has fun with it though. He is very much a performer, having the opportunity to put on a costume and play a part for hours at a time it right up his alley.
My goal this week (while trying to get through midterms and keep my sanity) is to take more pictures! If anyone has any special requests just let me know and I'll see what I can do!



No comments:
Post a Comment