I have been meaning to get this post up for a while now... But here it finally is so I am just thankful for that. In reality I have been pretty busy and haven't had tons of spare time, we are back in Hawaii and I started school again so if I am not doing homework... I should be. Time is of the essence for sure.
Things are going well here, Matt was able to find a job. Two actually, although one is helping scare people for the Halloween season so its not permanent but I think he will have fun with it :) He is also working at a Medial Center in town, he has to gets to wake up at 6:00am every morning to go to work. Believe it or not, I'm considering waking up with him so we can be on the same sleep schedule. Maybe I'll take up morning yoga :)
I am currently taking three Accounting classes, two are taught by the same professor which has made sure to keep me on my toes. Thus far I have been having issues keeping them straight. Luckily, the exam I just took was for the same class that I had studied for. I'm also taking Calculus because at some point last semester I decided it sounded like fun to minor in Math. Apparently I didn't realize that the class I am taking now is a review of what I did oh... 5 years ago! There are lots of things I don't exactly remember but it is going well nonetheless. I am also in a Modern Dance class, not for any reason other than I love to dance. The first day of class was super intense and hard, basically two straight hours of hard working out and having to learn quickly. Come to find out even the dance classes try to weed people out. The next week several girls were gone, and amazingly class wasn't as hard.
After I almost died the first day of Dance I decided I was going to have to do more than attend class once a week if i didn't want to be passed out on the floor all the time. So... I started going to Zumba. Believe it or not, it actually is as fun as people make it out to be. I am actually considering becoming an instructor because its something I like to do anyway so why not get paid for it! Needless to say... I have been sore for pretty much this entire last week.
I sure you have been reading along, happy as a clam, wondering what in the world these pics have to do with Hawaii or Accounting or Calculus, or Zumba... Well, nothing actually. These are pictures from when we were still in Alaska. We had the opportunity to go on the most beautiful train ride that Alaska has to offer. Amazingly, Matt didn't have to work and was able to come with us! Kris and Dave have been wanting to go for a while now and it was finally time to make it happen. It was a gorgeous day and the views did not disappoint. We made it down to Seward and spent a few hours strolling around town and had an awesome lunch that included crab legs... Yummo!
The more I travel from place to place the more I come to realize that although Alaska is much different from Hawaii, which is very different from Arizona, which is different from many other parts of the world, they are all beautiful. They all have unique aspects that cannot be duplicated and have a beauty that is all there own. When I am not in Arizona I miss the red rock. When I am not in Alaska I miss the snowcapped mountains. When I am not in Hawaii I miss all the vibrant colors. Everywhere has a little bit of heaven, it is up to us to find it and enjoy it the very best we can... After all, Life is to be Enjoyed.





No comments:
Post a Comment